Welcome to our rental villas at Pylos-Navarino area! We wish you happy and relaxing stay!
Hereby are some notes, to make your stay more comfortable.
- There is free Wi-Fi into and around the house. There are different signals, you have to select the strongest one at any spot. The password will be provided upon check in.
- Smoking is not allowed in house.
- Please, turn off the air conditioning when you leave the room for long. They aren’t heavy duty machines and the 24h using, may cause damage.
- Please, don’t drop toilet paper or other materials into the toilet. There are baskets for this.
- There are bathroom mats into every bathroom to step on the wet feet. Please, don’t drop down to the floor and step onto the body and face towels. Next guests are going to use them and even if we clean them properly, some stamps remain and the towels look dirty.
- We change the linens every 3 days during your 7 nights stay. If you need it more often, please let us know.
- By the Greek law there are quiet hours 15:30-17:30 and 23:00-07:00. Please respect it.
- The use of swimming pool, jacuzzi and hammam is under your personal responsibility. If you are going to use them, you have to take all the appropriate measures for yourselves and your children safety. Activities of children must continuously be observed by adults. Diving into the swimming pool is not allowed.
- Every time you are going to enter to the pool, shower is needed. There is a shower out door for this, with hot and cold water. Please also, rinse the sand from your feet and body before enter the house.
- For the usage of all the electrical appliances, a demonstration will take place at your check in.
- House stuff, like couch pillows, towels, etc. is not allowed to be taken out of the house.
- The owner’s permission is needed if guest wish to invite other persons who don’t live into the house.
- The villa is self-catering. There are super markets, bakeries, grocery shops etc. at Pylos town.
At all times but now more than ever, we need to take care of ourselves.
While navigating the new environment, we continue to place our guests and colleagues at the center of everything we do. We have enhanced health and safety measure, taking all appropriate steps in line with the guidelines from the National Health Organization and Government authorities.
These measures include thorough cleaning and sanitization, proper use of equipment and staff training in all aspects of health, safety and hygiene. Protocols vary for each department and are constantly updated as the situation changes.
Your care and safety is our primary concern and we would like to assure you that we remain devoted to our commitment in providing highest standard of service. For Imaret this means offering a comforting and enjoyable experience to our guests while delivering the same attention to detail, and a safe workplace for our employees around the world.
Due to its character and the monuments architectural style, Imaret is the ideal getaway for guests seeking peace, seclusion, privacy, quality service and strict hygiene. If you like to discuss any concerns or have any special requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Pylean Blue team
Check in: 14:00 pm
Check out: 12:00 pm
Well behaved pets, under 8 kilos are permitted in our premises. Please inform us in advance.